Features & Benefits
- Set of 5 thin metal dies
- Make three different styles of spinner and slider cards
- Sandwich a 3D foam pad between the two discs to create the kinetic element
- Adhere a stamped image of your choice to the front disc to create unique interactive scenes
- Easy to use
- Quality affordable products
- Length of Straight Channel: 100mm
- Length of Curved Channel: 100mm
- Diameter of Horseshoe Slider Channel: 70mm
How to Create a Spinner or Slider Card
1. Die-cut your chosen channel on your top piece of cardstock.
2. Die-cut the circles out of spare card. Position one behind the channel, add a 3D foam pad or circle and stick the second circle on top of it. This is now the mechanism for your spinner or slider. You just need to add your chosen stamped image to the front, sticking it only to the circle.
3. If you wish to stamp inside the channel, draw a light pencil line through it onto your chosen backing card, remove the top layer and stamp your chosen sentiment or design. Then erase your lines.
4. Once decorated, stick 3D foam tape behind your topper or panel. The tape should be the same depth as the 3D foam you have used on the spinner and slider embellishment. Add some tape along the edge of the die-cut channel for support, but leave a small gap to allow smooth movement of the disc. For the horseshoe slider, add a piece of foam tape in the centre to secure. Stick your top piece onto your backing card.
'Fast delivery and product as described'
Submitted By: Denise Hughes, 05-Feb-2019
'Great site good service . Delivery was speedy'
Submitted By: Jennifer Bradley, 29-Nov-2018
'Have not tried the spinner or slider yet. I shall have to remember how to use it. I am sure it's okay . The tape I have used and found it stuck to the die.'
Submitted By: Nicola Maccarrone, 18-Nov-2018
'Reliable and quick which is what is needed if you are shopping on line'
Submitted By: Trusted Customer, 06-Sep-2018
'Excellent and speedy service would recommend them and Apple Blossom sliders dies ,they have so many uses. Would recommend them to all my friends and crafters.'
Submitted By: Barbara Clark, 13-Aug-2018
'highly recommend , fun and easy to use'
Submitted By: jane middleton, 10-Aug-2018
'Just perfect for what I needed, will make pennyslider cards a lot easier!'
Submitted By: Lynne Cowderoy, 15-Mar-2018
'The Apple Blossom slider die set was so easy to use and looks so professional, it was fun to produce cards using this.'
Submitted By: Heather Digweed, 02-Feb-2018
'Very pleased with the items I received all I ordered and the quality is very good packaging great delivery was faster than I expected thank you'
Submitted By: Debra Milner, 19-Jan-2018
'Easy to use and as expected'
Submitted By: Jean Prescott, 15-Jan-2018
'part of a set, not used yet but exactly as detailed.'
Submitted By: PHIL HOLT, 08-Jan-2018
'Can’t wait to try them look like fun and cute when it’s shows pics'
Submitted By: Jane Poxton, 25-Dec-2017
'Only used once but these dies will definitely make slider cards easier to make. Good selection of shapes and cut easily.'
Submitted By: Linda Winckles, 22-Dec-2017
'This is just what I wanted, haven’t as yet used it.'
Submitted By: Jennifer Swandells, 13-Dec-2017
'Good value and so many uses'
Submitted By: Sue Giddy, 13-Dec-2017
'Good instructions and fun results, items well made and good packaging'
Submitted By: Barbara Harrold, 06-Dec-2017
'works a treat... yes 1 can make a slider card without this wee gadget but it makes for a pleasent/swift cardmaking session using it and gives clean professional results.'
Submitted By: Trusted Customer, 29-Nov-2017
'just what I was looking for and quick delivery.many thanks'
Submitted By: Janette Whatmore, 15-Nov-2017
'Just what I wanted perfect'
Submitted By: Jane Stafford, 24-Oct-2017
'Great works good i watched the video & i got very insietd so i ordetd gnomr & spiner set i think my granddoughter will love it'
Submitted By: Joseph m Wadhams, 15-Sep-2017