The Gemini machine is faster, lighter and quieter than other die-cutting machines and has a sleek, low-profile design. It has been designed for intricate dies as well as for cutting heavyweight cardstock, vinyl, foil and multiple layers for fabric (depending on the dies used).
This machine uses higher pressure than many other die-cutting and embossing machines allowing better cutting of elaborate designs. The machine also enables edge-to-edge cutting of A4 and also US letter sized materials.
It has the facility to pause, resume and reverse the plates within the machine. It has a large platform size which is 9in x 12.5in so you can cut multiple dies at one time. It is also compatible with most thin metal dies and embossing folders.
PLEASE NOTE: Voltage differences make this unsuitable for use in the USA.
Features & Benefits
- Faster, lighter and quieter than other die-cutting machines
- Large platform size (9in x 12.5in) so you can cut multiple dies at one time
- It uses higher pressure than many other die-cutting and embossing machines
- Edge to edge A4 and US letter size cutting
- Multiple dies can be used at the same time
- Gemini Machine
- 2 Clear Cutting Platform
- 1 Metal Cutting Platform
- 1 Magnetic Shim
- 1 Plastic Shim
- 1 Rubber Embossing Mat
- 1 Embossing Folder
- Multi Media Cutting Dies (1 set)
- Cutting Dies (3 sets)
- User Guide
- UK Power Cord