Features & Benefits
- Thin metal hot foil stamps – they look like dies but they don’t cut; they imprint and add foil to your cards or paper craft projects in the same way as a stamp
- Contains one hot foil stamp
- The Leaves Hot Foil Stamp would be perfect for autumn leaves in golds and coppers
- Try putting strips of foil onto the stamp for a multi coloured sentiment instead of one full piece of foil
- Specially designed for use with a hot foiling machine to create beautiful images
- Can also be used cold for a regular embossed effect
- Suitable for use on paper, card, vellum, chipboard, thin wood, ribbon, leather and more
- Consult hot foil machine instructions for advice re use in your die-cutting machine
- Great for greetings cards, stationery, invitations, business cards, home décor projects and more
- High-quality product, easy to use
- Impressive results at once
- Exceptional value for money
- 3 Stamps: Approx. 55mm x 55mm, 30mm x 40mm and 50mm x 25mm
Compatible with most standard-size die-cutting machines. See hot foil machine instructions for guide to use with stamps.
CraftStash are keen to bring you quality products with a price tag that doesn’t match! Our products are incredibly versatile & easy to use; are inexpensive & will become part of your essential go-to craft supplies. They are suitable for all skill levels & allow you to keep your projects basic or you can take them to the max!