Taking die-cutting and embossing to the next level
Die-cutting is a world of endless possibilities. But to start along that exciting path, you’ll need to invest in a quality die-cutting machine, to ensure your die-cuts match the standard of your creative vision! Here at Craftstash, we stock two highly recommended, top-quality brands. The Spellbinders Platinum, and the Sizzix Big Shot (alongside the Big Shot Plus model).
We’ve decided to take a closer look at the Spellbinders Platinum machine, helping you learn how to use it for a variety of die-cutting and embossing tasks. Take a look at the video to see what a versatile and easy-to-use machine it is!
The Spellbinders Platinum A4 die-cutting machine: reliable and powerful
In the video tutorial, find out how to:
- Cut using Contour Dies
- Cut using Etched Dies
- Emboss a cut shape
- Deboss and letterpress
- Use single sided and double sided embossing folders
- Use 3D embossing folders
- Compatible with most steel rule dies, etched dies and embossing folders
- Cuts up to 8 layers in a single pass
- Cuts over 40 different materials –
including wool, balsa wood, chipboard, craft metal, felt, denim, burlap, leather and more!
- Has an 8 1/2″ cutting platform, taking A4
- Fold away for easy storage – collapsible design with fold-up platform
- Easy turn handle means fewer turns with less force
- Unsurpassed strength, pressure and durability
- Powered by Versacut Technology
- Solid cast construction