Step by step
- Affix a 6.5cm-wide strip of striped paper down the right side of the card front. Die-cut a large white circle and a large circle of acetate.
- Use the same die from Step 1 and a smaller one to die-cut a white frame and one from patterned paper. Adhere the frames together.
- Stamp and heat-emboss the sentiment onto the acetate circle and affix it behind the frame.
- Place 3D foam pads around the reverse of the frame, ensuring that there are no large gaps, and place circles of various sizes die-cut from coloured acetate in the centre.
- Remove the backing from the 3D foam pads and place the white circle on top to create the shaker element. Affix it onto the card and add a twine bow to finish.
By Keren Baker, as featured in Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 145.