Step by step
- Paint a 10cm-square piece of watercolour paper using yellow, green and orange watercolour paints and allow it to dry.
- Stamp circles over the painted piece and once it’s dry, die-cut three nesting circles from the centre of it.
- Affix the painted panel onto a orange cardstock so that the cardstock shows through the aperture.
- Secure the die-cut pieces back onto the painted panel, using 3D foam pads for the outer frame and central circle.
- Affix the main panel onto the card front. Stamp and heat-emboss the sentiment, fussy-cut it out and adhere it onto the card front. Add sequins as shown to finish.
By Keren Baker, as featured in Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 145.