Join Janette as she uses the Apple Blossom All Occassion Kit to create an easy teepee card that doesn’t require a score board!
Teepee Card Instructions
- Cut a piece of cardstock to 8 1/4 x 5 3/4in.
- Fold in half (should look like a basic side-fold card)
- Make sure card opening is at the top and measure card at 4 1/8 inches
- With a paper trimmer cut paper up to 2 1/2 inches.
- Cut a diagonal line from the end of the cut to the corner of the paper with scissors.
- Open card stock and fold left and right corners to meet the centre fold line.
- If you want to add mats to each triangle panel then trim squares sized to 3 7/8in x 3 7/8in and cut diagonally. This will create triangle panels for added interest.