We’re taking a break from Christmas to bring you a closer look at this stunning Sunlit Flower Card Making Kit from Altenew. If you’re looking to build your Altenew stamp stash, then this is the perfect kit for you! It includes pretty much everything you need to make breath-taking projects, and even includes inspiration!
The “thank you” card shown above is what we made with the kit. It came together so easily because we had everything on hand to start creating! We stamped our flowers and then coloured them with the Altenew alcohol marker colours included. (Video tutorial below)
This kit includes a beautiful floral stamp set featuring two multi-step flowers, leaves, and a couple of sentiments. The flowers include an outline image which can be stamped and coloured with various colouring media, or combined with the filler and shadow images. The accompanying die set allows you to create beautifully layered butterflies to complement the flowers.
Here’s what’s in the Altenew Sunlit Flowers Kit–
- Altenew Artist Markers Starter Set – Cotton Candy, Mango Smoothie, and Frayed Leaf
- Altenew Crisp Dye Ink – Permanent Black
- Altenew Sunlit Butterflies Die Set – 2 dies
- Altenew Sunlit Flowers 6in x 8in Stamp Set – 12 stamps
- 1 Inspiration Guide
- 12 x A2 Sized Coloured Envelopes – 6 colours, 2 of each colour
- 12 x A2 Sized Card Blanks
See how we made this Thank You card from start to finish with the Altenew Sunlit Flowers Cardmaking Kit:
Buy your Altenew Sunlit Flowers Cardmaking kit from Craftstash!