The BIGGEST GIFT EVER is inside the latest issue of Simply Cards & Papercraft! Get your Card Making Magic 34-piece A4 stamp set and 4 co-ordinating dies worth £26.99 from the world’s number 1 cardmaking magazine. Magazine editor, Becky Higgins joins us for an exclusive sneak peek at issue 190 and a close-up look at some of the stunning inspiration. Simply Cards & Papercraft 190 is on sale on Thursday 11th April. Lets take a look at the beautiful crafting goodies included:
Christina’s new A4 Stamp Set is themed around ‘dreams’ with some gorgeous sentiments and elements that are perfect for both masculine and feminine makes. Plus you also get 4 coordinating dies to enhance your projects – the magazine comes with lots of great ideas for using your set and be sure to keep an eye out for some bonus tutorials from Christina Griffiths herself.
Here’s what else is inside Simply Cards & Papercraft 190:
- 149 must-try tips for all-occasion crafting
- Clean & simple cards using brand-new releases from Sizzix
- Achieve stunning bokeh backgrounds with our help!
- Try our floating die-cut frame masterclass
- In-depth guides – Create textured makes with our step by steps
- Fabulous freebies – Get crafting with super-cute digital stamps from Paper Nest Dolls tonight
- Exclusive interview – Lettering expert ‘Kelly Creates’ answers our questions
- Get a £50 voucher to Craftstash when you subscribe to Simply Cards & Papercraft (offer expires May 2, 2019)