- peach, brown, cream & green cardstock
- peach, brown, cream, green & white inkpads
- Ranger Craft Nibs
- template (download from www.papercraftmagazines.com)
- computer & printer
Step by step
- Use the template to create a shaped card base from peach cardstock. Score and fold where indicated and add shading to it using the inkpads.
- Use the template to cut out the remaining elements for the card front from coloured cardstock and affix them onto the card front as shown.
- Add shading and highlights onto the elements on the card front using the inkpads and Craft Nibs to finish.
By Su Pennick, as featured in Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 145.