- dark grey, red, light pink, brown, light brown, dark brown, black & silver cardstock
- A6 card blank
- dark grey, red, light pink, brown, light brown, dark brown, black, silver & white inkpads
- red gingham-patterned paper
- Ranger Craft Nibs
- star & small circle punch
- template (download from www.papercraftmagazines.com)
- computer & printer
Step by step
- Cut out the template and draw around it on a card blank, ensuring that it overlaps the fold of the card. Cut it out to create the shaped card blank.
- Use the template to cut out all of the components of the cowboy from coloured cardstock and patterned paper. Colour the edges of each with matching ink.
- Affix the pieces from Step 2 onto the card front. Punch circles for facial features and the shirt buttons and add them to the cowboy.
- Punch a star and add it onto the cowboy’s waistcoat. Add white highlights onto the design as shown to finish.
By Su Pennick, as featured in Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 145.