Don’t miss your chance to win the Crafter’s Companion Gemini Multi Media Die Cutting Machine (UK Plug) plus a great selection of our exclusive brands, including Apple Blossom, Card Making Magic, Simply Made Crafts, Paper Discovery, Made To Surprise and more! If you want to be within the chance of winning this massive prize worth over £300, keep reading!
Crafter’s Companion was born as a big dream in Sara’s little university bedroom. Sara and her team have worked really hard for many years to create best-selling products for the papercraft, art and sewing sectors. They are now 15 years old and we want to celebrate it with you!
We will choose one lucky winner during our next CraftWorld Live on 23rd October at 1 pm (BST).
For your chance to win this fantastic bundle worth over £300, enter your details in the competition form below before 23rd October at 10 am. You can also share it with your friends, family and favourite groups to get more entries!
If you cannot see this form, please click here.
We have great competitions and offers every day on our social channels and emails. If you would like to check them out, click here.
What’s included in this fabulous prize?
|Crafter’s Companion Gemini Multi Media Die Cutting Machine UK Plug|
|Apple Blossom All Occasion Embossing Folder Swirly Flourish|
|Die & Stamp set Butterfly | Set of 7|
|Card Making Magic Die Set Emerald 5in x 7in Complete Card & Box Set of 24 by Christina Griffiths|
|Simply Made Crafts Die Set Medium Exploding Gift Box | Set of 11|
|Craftwork Cards Die Set Best Day Ever Beautiful Day Rose Gold | Set of 4|
|Card Making Magic Die Set Lace Ribbons Set #2 Lacey Collection by Christina Griffiths|
|Paper Discovery A5 Embossing Folder Timeless Room | The Timeless Collection|
|Made to Surprise Die Set 6in x 6in Square Slider Set of 21 | Super Sliders Collection|
*Terms and conditions.
1. The competition closes at 10 am on 23rd October 2020.
2. Prize cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or other goods.
3. One winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
4. The competition is not open to Practical Publishing or any competition partner employees.
5. The winner will be contacted after the competition closes.
6. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts have been made, we reserve the right to stand that entrant down and select another winner.
7. Practical Publishing’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. Practical Publishing reserves the right to alter and/or cancel the competition without any prior warning.
9. All personal data submitted with consent will be kept for the purpose of sending out the prize.
10. The competition is open to UK entrants aged 16 and over.