Did you spot Spot on Creative Stamping 68 (available on February 28th)? He is so adorable and now you can stamp and create cute cards with your very own A6 Hello Spot stamps! Spot isn’t the only furry pup in the magazine. This issue there’s also a Furry Friends A4 stamp set. This is definitely not one to miss, especially if you’re an animal lover. And the inspiration from the design team is purr-rect! Watch the video at the bottom of this post for a close-up look at some of the projects.
Two stamp sets, plus loads of inspiration? We’re spoiled this issue, but there’s even more inside Creative Stamping 68. Here’s what you can expect:
- Stamp masking techniques
- Amazing stamp & die techniques with Altenew
- New release from Crafter’s Companion
- How to make backgrounds from border stamps Masterclass
- Brand-new releases from Phill Martin
- Easter makes with digital stamps from Paper Nest Dolls (includes a FREE digital stamp)
- Lili of the Valley card inspiration
- And more!
Watch the video below for a sneak peek of Creative Stamping 68 with editor, Nicky Gilburt: