Die-cutting Essentials 48 is packed with 133 stylish die-cut tips to use straight away! Plus you’re going to love creating with the 6-piece Tattered Lace Tea Party die set included in the issue. It’s a beautiful intricate die with loads of snippability (you’ll definitely need a die brush to clean it of all the gorgeous fall-out). Also make sure to check out our partial die-cut card tutorial too! You can apply the technique to other dies in your stash!
Here’s what’s included in Die-cutting Essentials 48:
- Brand-new releases from John Next Door, Hunkydory & more
- Gorgeous new projects from Crafter’s Companion
- Use your button and ribbon stash to make cards for kids
- Master shadow box cards – we show you how!
- DIY Stencils – you can cut and colour with our help
- Washi tape makes feature. (Use your washi stash!)
- And more!
Watch our exclusive interview with Die-cutting Essentials editor, Kirstie McCrum. She shares her favourites and a close-up look at some of the projects in the issue: