In today’s tutorial we’re sharing how to create an easy bauble Z-Fold Card with a belly band to boot! We use the Bauble Opulence Collection die and stamp set included Simply Cards & Papercraft Issue 183 (available from October 4, 2018) to create a wintery card perfect for the holidays. If you’ve ever wanted to create an easy Z-fold card, then this tutorial is for you!
Here are the dimensions of the card base, mats, and belly band.
- A4 sized piece of cardstock trimmed to 5-1/2 inches (A4 size length or 11.69inches)
- Score at 3 inches and 6 inches.
- 2 mats sized to 2-3/4 inches x 5 inches
- 1 sized to 5-1/4 inches x 5 inches
Belly Band (save the excess from the card base):
- 1 strip trimmed to 1-1/4 inches (A4 size length or 11.69inches) and scored at 3 inches and 8-7/8inches
- Belly Band mat is a strip of glitter card trimmed 3/4inch (A4 size length or 11.69inches)
Watch the full tutorial here:
Inks used in the tutorial: