Gemini Mini Manual Die-cutting Machine Beginners Guide
If you have recently bought yourself a Gemini Mini Manual Die-cutting machine then we hope you will find our beginners guide useful.
We have collected together everything you need to know to get started with your new Gemini Mini including helpful videos from Crafter's Companion, the makers of this clever little machine.
What is the Gemini Mini and what does it do?
The Gemini Mini Manual Die Cutting Machine from Crafter's Companion has been designed to create effortlessly smooth and perfectly precise results simply by the turn of a handle. The Gemini Mini features suction cups to secure it to the surface while you die-cut. The Gemini Mini Die Cutting and Embossing Machine is the perfect machine for beginners and crafters on the go with a cutting platform of 6" x 3".
What's in the Box?
Gemini™ Die Cutter & Embosser
• Clear Cutting Plates (x2)
• Metal Cutting Plate
• Magnetic Shim
• Plastic Shim
• Rubber Embossing Mat
• 16 Die'sire™ Metal Dies
• 3 Embossalicious™ Embossing
• Power Cord
• User Guide
If you haven't already we strongly advise you take a look through the user manual before you get started with your new Gemini Mini Die-cutting Machine, you want to make sure that you are creating the correct pressure for your cuts and embossing with this mini (but mighty) machine.
DOWNLOAD THE GEMINI MINI USER GUIDE
What accessories and consumables do I need for the Gemini Mini?
• Gemini Mini Plastic Shim - this enables you to add more pressure, it comes free in your box but after time these shims will need replacing.
• Gemini Mini Plastic Folder - instead of a cutting plate you pop your dies into the folder and use a shim if needed. As with cutting plates they will need replacing after time.
• Gemini Mini Storage Bag - if you're going to be travelling with your mini then this is a must! Also great for keeping your machine dust free when not in use.
What size dies does the Gemini Mini take?
The dies must fit into a 3" x 6" plastic folder, so make sure that the dies you buy, from whichever brand will fit by double-checking the width is 3 inches or less.
Watch these useful videos for getting started with your Gemini Mini
How to use regular dies with the Gemini Mini
Using the Gemini Mini Elements Dies
Pairing the Gemini Mini with The Colour Wheel