- dark grey, cream, brown, light brown, dark brown, black & silver cardstock
- dark grey, cream, brown, light brown, dark brown, black, silver & white inkpads
- A6 card blank
- wood-patterned paper
- Ranger Craft Nibs
- template (download from www.papecraftmagazines.com)
- computer & printer
Step by step
- Cut out the template and draw around it on a card blank, ensuring that it overlaps the fold of the card. Cut it out to create the shaped card blank.
- Use the template to cut out all of the components of coloured cardstock and add shading and highlights to the pieces using the Craft Nibs with coloured ink.
- Affix the pieces from Step 2 onto the card front as shown to complete the card.
By Su Pennick, as featured in Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 145.