How to Make Journaling Notebooks
You can easily make a DIY journaling notebook using an Xcut Anywhere Stapler. You can make these notebooks any size, but if you want to make it a really easy process, just use square measurements and paper like 8×8 or even 12×2!
- Find patterned paper that you love and cut to a size of notebook that you want. This will be your notebook cover. Janette uses a First Edition Wanderlust Paper Pad in 8×8 size, which makes a 4×8 notebook when complete.
- Corner punch your cover paper with a corner punch and laminate for increased durability(optional).
- Score your cover in the middle.
- Grab your filler paper (Janette uses regular A4 copy paper) and trim to size. (Cut it down slightly smaller than your cover size. Janette uses an 8×8 cover so she trims down her filler paper to 7 7/8 in. x 7 7/8 in.
- If you corner punched your cover, then corner punch your filler pages to match.
- Score your filler paper down the middle and layer it on top of your cover (no special stacking or layering is required).
- Staple 3 times along the centre score line using your Xcut Anywhere Stapler. You can also use a long-reach stapler or do some stitching along the centre score line with a sewing machine or by hand.