This is hands-down the prettiest die-cutting machine we’ve ever seen!
It’s the brand new Deep Sea Die Cutting and Embossing Machine by Jane Davenport . It’s Jane’s version of the Spellbinders Platinum 6 machine but in a striking blue colour. It features her signature artwork and is definitely a conversation starter for any of your craft room visitors. It’s perfect for Jane Davenport fans around the world!
The Deep Sea Die Cutting and Embossing Machine can die-cut a wide range of thick to thin materials (of course thicker materials require the use of steel rule dies). It also offers VersaCut technology for unsurpassed power, strength and durability. Just like the Platinum 6, you can rely on the quality of this die-cutting machine since it’s manufactured in partnership with Spellbinders.
Here’s some features of the machine:
- Jane Davenport’s signature artwork
- Collapsible platforms for a space-saving design
- Compatible with wafer-thin dies and steel rule dies measuring 6 inches in width or less.
- VersaCut technology
- Solid steel core construction
- Effortlessly cuts through a wide range of thick to thin materials, from paper and cotton, to metal and balsa wood.
Watch this unboxing, setup, and demo video for a closer look at the delightful Jane Davenport Deep Sea die-cutting and embossing machine: