Creative card-folding is a great way to make your cards stand out from the rest! Easy gatefold cards are not only fun to make, but also fun to decorate! In this tutorial Janette shares how to create a gorgeous Diamond Gatefold Card and also decorate it with some stamps from the Creative Focal Stamps Collection. It’s a 2 part tutorial that you’re not going to want to miss!
How to Make a Diamond Gatefold Card
1. Trim a piece of 12x12in cardstock to 4 in. x 12 in.
2. Score at 2 inches and 10 inches
3. Draw a line down the paper at the 6 inch mark.
4. Fold corners down so the edges meet at the 6 inch line.
5. Flip upside down and repeat step 4.
6. Pinch at the triangle-shaped creases and fold.
How to Make a Diamond Gatefold Card Part 1:
How to Make a Diamond Gatefold Card Part 2: