Gatefold cards are a fun alternative to traditional side-fold and tent-fold cards. Plus they’re easy to make! With the help of a score board you can make a quick gatefold card. Join Janette as she creates a Welcome Home themed card featuring the latest release of Apple Blossom stamps, the Heartfelt Moments Collection. There are 11 designs to pick from and each features a large, 6 inch wide sentiment! You’re going to fall in love with these sentiment stamps!
How to Make a Gatefold Card:
1. Cut 12×12 cardstock to 5 5/8in x 12 in.
2. Score at 2, 4, 8, & 10 inches.
3. Measure 2 1/4 in from top on both side edges and mark with pencil.
4. Draw a pencil mark at 4 and 8 inch score lines
5. Trim from 4 and 8 inch score lines to 2 1/4 inch marks.