There’s nothing like some fresh florals to start off the new year! You’re going to love crafting with the latest Hunkydory All Things Bright & Beautiful Foiled Kit included in Papercraft Essentials 169. It’s a 62-piece paper pack that includes toppers, tags, and more! Here’s what the kit included in the issue looks like:Doesn’t it just put you in a spring-time mood? The pastel colours and foiling make this kit both luxurious and feminine, and we like how easy it is to simply punch out the toppers. It means you can get straight to crafting. No fussy-cutting–instant gratification! We trust you’ll be inspired by what the design team has created (12 card and giftwrap ideas) with the gift and there’s step-by-step instructions included to help you along the way.
There’s a wonderful masterclass you won’t want to miss on how to create die-cut gatefold cards, plus masculine makes, and the winners of the Papercraft Magazines Designer of the Year are revealed! Here’s what else you can expect in Papercraft Essentials 169:
- Brand-new releases from Dovecraft, NitWit Collections, Joanna Sheen, and more…
- Partial heat-embossing masterclass with Vanessa Hodgson
- Valentine’s and Mother’s Day makes
- Cut out & keep section includes Crafter’s Companion, Kaisercraft, and more.
- Stretch your stash feature
- Birds of a Feather feature with Helen Griffin of Simply Made Crafts
- Some inspiration from Crate Paper’s new release, Willow Lane
- And so much more.
Watch the video below for a quick chat about Papercraft Essentials 169 with editor, Ria Clare:
Buy Papercraft Essentials 169 (available from January 10, 2019)
Subscribe to Papercraft Essentials (offer expires Feb 7, 2019)