You definitely don’t want to miss out on Papercraft Essentials 171 (available on Feb 28th) with not one, but two EXCLUSIVE premium gifts inspired and licensed by The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady™. The first stunning gift includes an 8-piece die set, 6 stamp sentiments, and an A6 embossing folder which coordinates perfectly with the additional 32-page paper pack (which has gorgeous patterns plus toppers). Here’s a look at the stamp, die, and embossing folder. To see the paper pack, make sure to watch the video at the end of the post.
With such a massive gift, you can expect heaps and heaps of inspiration from the design team. 18 ideas to be exact! They’ve done a lovely job showing how the two gifts complement each other. You’ll gain lots of ideas from the gift features inside Papercraft Essentials. There’s birthday makes, Mother’s Day cards, plus Easter ideas as well. Also, Laura Bradley shows us how to create gift wrap and gifts with the set. Here’s a preview of the gorgeous designs you can expect:
Inside Papercraft Essentials 171 you’ll also find:
- Spring ideas to try tonight!
- Wild Rose Studio stamps for Mother’s Day and more
- Surprise slider cards Masterclass
- How to create frame-stamped images for your cards
- Brand new releases from Hobby Art, Marianne Design, Claritystamp, and more
- £1659 worth of fab prizes
- Cut & keep card design ideas
- Mandala Dreams from Paper Addicts
- And so much more!
Watch the video below to get a sneak peek of Papercraft Essentials 171 with editor, Ria Clare:
Buy Papercraft Essentials 171 (available on Feb 28th)
Subscribe to Papercraft Essentials (offer expires March 28, 2019)