We can always rely on Papercraft Essentials magazine to bring us beautiful gifts in every issue, plus gorgeous inspiration from their talented Design Team. Issue 173 is no exception (on sale April 25th)! This time around Ria Clare, Papercraft Essentials Editor, wanted to share a closer look at all the projects created with the Garden Delights 28-piece stamp and die set, A6 Shed embossing folder, and free printables included with the issue.
The cards created by the magazine’s design team are stunning and feature an array of techniques and ideas you’ll want to try. And the best part is that inside the issue there’s step-by-step instructions for every card. You can recreate these at home straightaway! We loved being able to share these stunning cards up close, so make sure to take a moment to watch the video at the bottom of this post.
- 126 fun ideas for summer crafting
- Hinged die-cuts – Try new techniques & get more from your die stash
- Stretch your stash – Try iris folding to give new life to your old patterned papers
- 15 inspiring ideas using your versatile gift
- Brand-new releases from Stamping Bella, Lili of the Valley, Hunkydory and much more…
- Go Wild – Brand-new all in one kit from Craftwork Cards
- WIN £1,885 worth of fab prizes
Check out our inspiration showcase from Papercraft Essentials 173:
Get your copy of Papercraft Essentials 173 at Craftstash!