We love Chloe Endean and everything she makes is adorable! We’re excited to share that Papercraft Essentials 172 features a Stamps & Dies by Chloe bicycle die and 32-piece stamp set. It’s just in time for spring, but also perfect for all-occasion makes for the whole family. Plus there’s even inspiration for how to use your gift by Chloe herself! Here’s a close up look at the stamps and dies included in the issue.
The ideas are overflowing in this issue! But there’s so much more…Inside this 100-page issue you’ll also find:
- 126 fresh ideas to try this spring
- New Stampin’ Up! – Quick and easy cards from the cake-themed range
- Improve your skills – Use your dies and offcuts to make monoprint backgrounds
- 17 inspiring ideas using your springtime gift
- Brand-new releases from Polkadoodles, Dovecraft, Tonic Studios and loads more
- Stretch your gift to make cards for kids
- WIN £1,804 worth of fab prizes
- Create pretty projects with helps from Chloe Endean
- PLUS five scenic downloads to add to your gift
- And more!
Take a look at Papercraft Essentials 172 with editor, Ria Clare:
Buy Papercraft Essentials 172 (on sale March 27th)
Subscribe to Creative Stamping (offer expires April 25, 2019)