Are you ready for an easy twisted card tutorial? We had seen this card-folding technique on Pinterest, but it looked a little intimidating. However, we were surprised by how easy it was and also very impressed with the twisty results! We used the papers included in Papercraft Essentials 169 to create this twisted card, but of course you can use any you have in your stash. Watch the video at the bottom of this post for step-by-step instructions.
TWISTED CARD TUTORIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Cut your card base to 15cm x 24cm and score at 8cm and 16cm.
2. Score first and third panel diagonally.
3. To create the centre panel mat trim your card to 7.5 cm x 14.5cm.
4. To create additional mats for your other panels trim your card to 7.5cm x 14.5cm and then trim diagonally.
5. To create smaller matts, trim your card to 7cm x 14cm and then trim diagonally.
6. For more mats, simply reduce your length and width by .5cm.
TIP: Try to use card stock that is over 300gsm for your base.
Twisted card tutorial video:
See more easy card-folding techniques.