FREE WIZARD OF OZ KIT
Now that we’re past the mad rush of Christmas gift knitting, we think this is the best time to cast on a beautiful garment to get you through the rest of the winter! This month we’re looking to nature for the inspiration for our exclusive pattern collection. The theme this month is Land Under Wave, and you can read all about designer Anna Waites’s inspiration, and knit her award-winning design, inside this issue. We also have plenty of quick makes and one-ball knits as well as some inspiring reads.
Your free bumper yarn kit by Sachiyo Ishii comes with a pattern knit your own Wizard of Oz scene! If novelties aren’t your thing, don’t worry – we’ve also got a lovely pattern for a hat and a pair of mitts which you can make from the kit instead.
- Exclusive collection of brand-new patterns
- Knit a chunky set for babies
- Garments in sizes 8-26
- Quick gifts under 100g
- Meet top designer Kate Atherley
- Super discounts on your favourite yarns
- Learn to knit stranded colourwork
- The final instalment of our blanket knit-along
- Discover the best new yarn
- Get advice from industry experts