FREE BUNNY KIT + BABY PATTERN
This month we’re taking our first tentative steps into spring, with brighter colours and a focus on knits that are perfect for layering – so whatever the weather, you’ll find something in these pages to suit. Donna Jones’s Moongazers Capelet (page 42) is perfect for throwing on over an outfit to add an extra layer of warmth. Of course, there’s nothing quite like a cute little bunny to welcome in spring – and you’ll find the pattern to knit this issue’s free kit on page 52. If you’re not really a toy person, we’ve got a couple of other great options to use your free yarn too. I love the look of Jenny’s little mitts (page 50).
The eagle-eyed among you might spot that we’ve gone a bit animal-mad this issue. There are lots of cute animal-themed things in the shops right now, so I thought it would be fun to reflect that in our knits! I’ve got a little cat at home, but I really love dogs too, and I’m really tempted by Kari-Helene Rane’s super-cute cowl (page 32).
If your needles are full right now, you don’t have to cast anything on straight away. We’ve got plenty for you to read in this issue as well. Our roving reporter Anna Elliott has been investigating machine knitting (page 40), I interviewed Skein Queen (page 22) and of course we’ve got all the latest news and reviews throughout this issue. So grab a cuppa and settle in for a good read!
- Exclusive collection of brand-new patterns
- Meet the talented dyer behind Skein Queen yarn
- 3 fab patterns for your free yarn kit
- Garments in sizes 8-26
- Quick gifts under 100g
- Find out why machine-knitting is on the rise
- Super discounts on your favourite yarns
- Step-by-step guide to stranded colourwork
- Knit the next square in our new blanket knit-along
- Discover the best new yarn
- Get advice from industry experts