3-IN-1 COSY KNITS KIT
This month we’ve got an incredible collection of patterns which I’m sure you’ll love to knit. From cosy garments to quick makes for babies, there’s something here for all the family. I love Audrey Allum’s cable-edged cardigan, especially the cute little pockets, but in this weather, I think what I really need is Quail Studio’s Georgia jumper – it just looks so cosy!
If you’re looking for a quick knit, you can start with this issue’s exclusive gift. It’s one of our biggest kits ever, with enough yarn to knit a baby cardi, a pair of mitts or a cuddly koala toy designed exclusively by Amanda Berry. For other fab quick knits, why not try Thien-Kieu Lam’s luxurious cowl or Kim Dickinson’s fun Easter bag for kids.
Not sure what to cast on first? Grab a cuppa and a slice of cake and settle in for a good read. Don’t miss our exclusive interview with Christine Perry, the designer and blogger otherwise known as Winwick Mum. She’s revealing her gorgeous new colourways for West Yorkshire Spinners’s Signature 4-ply Sock yarn. I can’t wait to get my hands on a ball and cast on a pair of socks. We also spoke to Beth of Beehive Yarns – I love her fun sense of colour.
- Fab NEW LOOK easy-to-follow patterns
- Official Sooty children’s jumper pattern
- 3-in-1 Knit Kit
- Exclusive collection of brand-new designs
- Win yarn from Cygnet, Scheepjes, Stylecraft and Yeoman Yarns
- Readers review the best DK yarns for babies
- Garments in sizes 6-36
- Quick gifts under 100g
- Super discounts on your favourite yarns
- 7 must-watch Knitters for 2019
- Get advice from knitting experts