Love Sewing 42 comes with a free McCall's dressmaking pattern. M7408 is tunic top and dress pattern with maxi, knee length and hip lengths plus different sleeve options and trim variations in sizes 6-26.
Inside your magazine:
- An on-trend frill cuff dress & top, classic barkcloth pencil skirt pattern and a chiffon cover up tutorial
- Learn how to free motion embroider a parrot theme fabric clock and hand stitch some mini ice cream treats
- Brighten your home with our graphic table runner and coasters and make a sweet teacup pincushion
- Indulge in summer inspiration with our guides to making your own swimwear, pack a suitcase of handmade holiday-wear and add bright bold trims to our wardrobe
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Lynda Maynard and Claire-Louise Hardie