Love Sewing Magazine #120 With 2 McCall's Dress Sewing Patterns & A BONUS Pattern
This month's issue of Love Sewing comes complete with an exclusive McCall's M8312 4-in-1 Dress sewing pattern, McCall's M7354 Back-Wrap Dress sewing pattern and McCall's bonus sewing pattern.
Within this magazine you will find plenty of tips, tricks, ideas and inspiration from your favourite brands and designers. Behind the scenes with Alma Fournier-Carbello from Sew Over It and learn the magic of creating patterns. Don't miss out on masterclasses for in-seam pockets, staystitching, understitching and making your own bias tape, plus find a brief history of Victorian dressmaking.
Features & Benefits
- Packed with 9 projects for you to try at home
- How to level hems with Claire-Louise Hardie
- Expert advice from Alison Smith MBE for pin tucks
- Jan Wright shares tips for mastering feet available for baby lock overlocks and combination machines
- Dressmaking dilemmas with Elisalex Jewell - how to alter patterns for narrow shoulders
- Amy Scarr shows us how best to sew vintage clothing
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 84 page magazine
- Includes McCall's M8312 4-in-1 Dress sewing pattern, McCall's M7354 Back-Wrap Dress sewing pattern and McCall's bonus sewing pattern