Love Sewing 40 comes with two free dressmaking patterns. M7533 is a 6-in-1 tunic dress pattern with different sleeve options and hem variations in sizes 8-24. Plus you get B6178 a cool culottes pattern with four styles to try in sizes 6-22.
The issue includes:
- The Simple Sew Emily shirtdress and shirt
- A set of Father and Son waistcoats
- Learn how to hack your free dress pattern into a button back top
- Sew yourself a cool cross body bag and a happy hexie tote
- Indulge in some hand sewing with our mini dog embroidery pattern and sweet Hannah doll
- Win a patterns, tools, ribbons and more with our bumper giveaways and save with our fantastic discounts on indie and big brand patterns, plus discounts on fabric at Remnant Kings
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Lynda Maynard and Claire-Louise Hardie
Sorry, no inspiration is currently available in the gallery.