Love Sewing 46 comes with a two free patterns! McCall’s 7322 6-in-1 tops pattern is a real wardrobe booster with 6 styles to try in jersey and wovens, available in sizes 4-26. Butterick 6461 pull on trousers is an exciting designer pattern from Katherine Tilton; these pull on trousers feature two lengths, optional cuffs and smart topstitched pleats.
The issue also includes:
- An exclusive pattern from Simple Sew for a button back dress, and a crisp cotton shirt to sew.
- Get set for Christmas with our fabric table-top tree and fun felt wreath projects.
- Start your gift making for the little ones in your life with an adorable reindeer hood and telling the time fabric clock
- Read our essential guide Christmas wishlist for stitchers
- Discover the interesting history of wool making and read our chat with the creator of dramatic poppy covered dress for the Poppy Remembrance Project.
- Win a dressmaking mannequin from Sew Essential and save on independent patterns with our special discount from Sew Me Something – plus we have more fantastic discounts on indie and big brand patterns, and an amazing 20% discount on fabric at Adam Ross
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie