Love Sewing 47 comes with a free designer sewing patterns! Lisette for Butterick 6423 features a shawl collar, princess seams extending into deep pockets and a modern drop sleeve. Available in sizes 4-26 this coat will see you through to spring.
We also have a gorgeous 2018 wall calendar featuring vintage pattern illustrations, top sewing tips and cheeky captions to keep you inspired all year long. The calendar is A4 in size, covering Jan 2018 to Jan 2019.
Finally we’ve included a paper template sheet covering the required templates and guides for the issue’s projects.
The issue also includes:
- A fun scuba kimono sleeve top from My Handmade Wardrobe, and a no-pattern needed tutorial for a pleated skirt.
- Get set for Christmas with our patchwork bauble potholder and fun embroidered decorations
- There’s still time to make great gifts with our projects for a make up case, silk knickers and quilted tote bag.
- Step inside the workroom of a master embroiderer
- Discover the interesting history of pyjamas and read our chat with Butterick designer Liesl Gibson, who created our free gift pattern this month.
- Win a £300 fabric bundle from Fabrics For Sale and save on big brand and independent patterns with our special discount from Sewing Belle – plus we have more fantastic discounts inside, including an amazing 20% discount on coating fabric online at Abakhan.
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie