Love Sewing 48 comes with a free designer sewing pattern! Palmer/Pletsch for McCall’s 7415 4-in-1 trouser pattern, uses the world-famous tissue-fitting method and is available in sizes 6-22. Try your hand at your first pair of trousers or have a go at chic shorts for the summer.
We also include a brilliantly versatile McCall’s 7313 easy-wear jersey dress pattern featuring six styles in sizes 8 to 16, as well as lots of helpful tips for sewing with knits. All you need to do is pay P&P to bag this free bumper pattern! If you're looking to sew for the kids this spring, then look no further than our adorable free book, Sew Sweet. Featuring a mix of garments, toys and nursery inspiration, this £7.99 book is yours for just the price of P&P!
The issue also includes:
- A classic corduroy skirt from Designer Stitch and a beautiful pleated top you’ll want to sew again and again.
- Practise your patchwork with our beautiful Valentine’s cushion, made from half-square triangle blocks.
- Use faux leather to sew an eye-catching circle bag and show off your hand embroidery skills by embellishing a fold-over clutch.
- Discover the history of the Palmer/Pletsch tissue-fitting technique and meet the mother-and-daughter team behind your free pattern. Pati and Melissa continue to teach new generations how to give their garments a great fit, all by taking only one measurement!
- Meet retro-loving fabric designer Kate Marsden and step inside the sewing room of Australian quilter Anorina Morris.
- Win a £200 dressmaker’s bundle from Vlieseline and Hemline and save an impressive 20% on By Hand London PDF patterns with our exclusive discount. Plus, we have lots of fantastic prizes to give away, including books, fat quarters and kits.
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.
Both of the post-away gifts, the McCall’s 7313 pattern and Sew it Sweet book require P&P to be paid for and are only available while stocks last