Butterick 5926 4-in-1 jersey blazer pattern in sizes 8-24
McCall’s 7357 4 styles of blouse pattern in sizes 6-22
Love Sewing 49 comes with two free sewing patterns Butterick 5926, is a easy to wear jersey blazer pattern with variations to try and is available in sizes 8-24.
We are also including a brilliantly versatile McCall’s 7357 blouse pattern featuring four styles in sizes 6-22. Together they make the perfect outfit!
The issue also includes:
- Two Simple Sew projects: A stylish kimono sleeve dressing gown in botanical viscose and a stylish skirt featuring a couture hem technique.
- Practise your patchwork with our dazzling sari fabric handbag and valentine’s heart shape glasses case.
- Use satin to make a chic bow front clutch bag and practice your embroidery skills with a fun flower design, perfect to add to any bag.
- Step behind the scenes at upcoming film Phantom Thread staring Daniel Day Lewis and discover the history of the slogan tshirt in our Brief History of Feature.
- Meet free motion embroidery expert Stacey Chapman plus we chat to Annabelle Cahwje, the adorable toy maker.
- Win a £300 of sewing and fashion books and save an impressive 20% on jersey fabrics at Minerva Crafts with our exclusive discount. Plus, we have lots of fantastic prizes to give away, including fabric, fat quarters and kits.
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.
Why not read Editor Amy’s thoughts on the free blazer pattern with her helpful review