Butterick B6380 Patterns by Gertie tea dress pattern in sizes 6-22
This issue comes with a gorgeous free Butterick pattern gift, a retro style tea dress from the Patterns by Gertie line for Butterick
The issue also includes:
- Three dressmaking projects including a quilted jacket, circle wrap skirt and essential tunic dress.
- There’s a eye-catching horse embroidery from the fabulous Tula Pink
- Sew a darling sunhat for the little person in your life using an exclusive project from the team at Butterick
- We have plenty of spring ideas with bags, homeware and accessories to make over your home.
- Get to know the designer of our free gift Gretchen “Gertie” Hirsch, see Lisa Comfort’s new fabric line and meet inventive milliner Emma Fozard.
- Don’t forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big name brands!
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.