This issue comes with a gorgeous free Butterick pattern gift, for a raglan sleeve dress with panelled skirt and an on-trend McCall’s design for dungarees and trousers.
Features & Benefits
- Three dressmaking projects including a printed tunic dress, petal sleeve top and a pattern hack to turn your dungaree pattern into a dress!
- There’s a eye-catching jacket embroidery too that you can put onto any garment
- Sew an adorable dress with fun pocket detail for the little lady in your life
- We have plenty of spring ideas with bags, homeware and accessories to make over your home plus Father’s day sewing ideas
- Read all about Patrick Grant’s amazing passion project and learn about the Northern Ireland sewing scene with Angeline Murphy
- Don’t forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big name brands!
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie