This issue comes with a gorgeous McCall’s pattern gift, where you can try the cold shoulder trend on two styles of top, a tunic and a dress. There are different sleeve styles to try and optional pockets! Plus this issue includes a template sheet with two more garments plus plenty of quick makes to try.
Features & Benefits
- An exclusive dress project from Alison Smith MBE, essential frill tee and tutorial for drafting your own wrap skirt!
- There’s lots of scrap busting projects with a fun tent applique cushion and zzzzz sleep mask
- Become a bag-making hero with two projects to try and a leather sewing masterclass
- For the patchwork lovers we also have a fun plus symbol quilt and there’s a great travel sewing kit to make ready for your next retreat
- Join our jeans sew-along and learn the history of the pussy-bow blouse
- Don’t forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big-name brands! We have 20% off Liberty tana lawn and 20% off all independent patterns at Dragonfly Fabrics!
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts – Sewing Bee's Jade Earley, Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Wendy Ward, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie