This issue comes with a gorgeous McCall’s pattern gift, for four styles of shirts! Choose between a classic button down with stand collar or tunic length with safari tab sleeves and half collar. Add patch pockets or swap to short sleeves to create your perfect shirt.
Features & Benefits
- Three dressmaking projects including an easy to wear belted kimono dress, chic scallop hem top and modern asymmetric wrap skirt
- Whip up a gorgeous new shoulder bag, create a fabric camera strap and make yourself a chic mat for your sewing machine that holds all your supplies. Then try Kerry Green’s stunning sunshine tote bag, our pop colour cushion from Lynne Goldsworthy or treat the little one in your lift to a cute cat toy!
- Read all about the amazing career of independent pattern designer Megan Nielsen and learn the fascinating origins of the corset
- Don’t forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big-name brands!
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts –Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie