This issue comes with two gorgeous pattern Butterick gifts. Choose between a military style coat or cosy wrap collar jacket. Then make a stylish retro dress featuring three-quarter sleeves, buttoned wrap bodice and full flared skirt.
The issue also includes:
- Three dressmaking projects including an easy to wear kimono cardigan, essential denim skirt and modern trench style dress.
- We also have an exclusive jersey dress project from the new book Breaking The Pattern from Named Clothing.
- Whip up a gorgeous festive cushion, adorable tree ornaments and make our Christmas mascot Chris Mouse!
- Read all about the amazing business duo behind The Dressmaker’s Ball and Crafty Sew and So shop. Plus learn the fascinating origins of the La Bohin needlemaking factory.
- Don’t forget to enter our amazing giveaways and enjoy our fabric and pattern discounts for independent and big-name brands!
- Every issue includes tutorials and advice from our industry experts –Wendy Gardiner, Alison Smith MBE, Elisalex de Castro Peake, Kerry Green and Claire-Louise Hardie.