This month's 100 page issue of Love Sewing is packed full of expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels! This magazine comes complete with an exclusive a Butterick B6632 4-in-1 Floaty Top sewing pattern in sizes 6-22 and a Threadcount TC2008 2-in-1 Classic Shirt Dress sewing pattern in sizes XS-XL.
Features & Benefits
- Get to know 2020 Sewing Bee finalist Nicole Akong
- Master the art of visible mending and breathe new life into your clothes with Elisalex de Castro Peake
- Discover how to fix armhole gaping with Claire-Louise Hardie
- Learn how to draft your own stylish wrap skirt
- Get confident with collars with our expert advice!
- Go behind the seams at Friday Pattern Company
- Brighten up your home with fun cushion, décor and sewing room storage ideas
- Wendy Gardiner reveals top tips for perfect interfacing
- Plus, lots of quick-make bags and gifts to sew!
- 100 page magazine
- Includes a Butterick B6632 4-in-1 Floaty Top sewing pattern in sizes 6-22 and a Threadcount TC2008 2-in-1 Classic Shirt Dress sewing pattern in sizes XS-XL