Love Sewing Magazine #89
This month's 100 page issue of Love Sewing Magazine 89 gives you plenty of ideas, inspiration and perfect patterns, just for you. This magazine comes complete with an exclusive McCall’s pattern with four styles of essential shirt as well as a Threadcount pattern which offers a capsule wardrobe selection of top, dress and trousers.
Enjoy expert advice and projects for all styles and abilities. Inside you’ll find gorgeous patterns, must-try techniques and lots of inspiration to keep you sewing all month long.
Features & Benefits
- Packed with stunning project ideas for you to try at home
- Must-make patterns to update your me-made wardrobes
- Expert advice and projects for all styles and skill levels
- Discover expert advice for shirt collars from Claire-Louise Hardie
- Make a gorgeous long-sleeved dress to take you from winter to spring
- Explore how to hack your McCall’s shirt pattern to suit your style
- Join Alison Smith MBE for the final part of her couture dress sew-along!
- Inspiring ideas for upcycling and breathing new life into unwanted garments
- Last-minute festive gifts and patchwork Christmas cards to sew tonight!
- Plus, lots of quick-make bags, stylish home décor ideas and fun gifts
- Includes subscription offers and competitions
- 100 page magazine
- Includes a McCall’s pattern with four styles of essential shirt and Threadcount pattern which offers a capsule wardrobe selection of top, dress and trousers