Made To Surprise Manual Mini Die Cutting Machine
The Made To Surprise Manual Mini Die Cutting Machine is a portable and compact manual die cutting machine, designed by Sam Calcott. This machine also comes with a Grey Base Plate and 2 White Cutting Plates.
This space saving machine has been designed to die cuts cardstock, thick paper and many more materials, up to and including 6.5cm x 16cm. This machine is just the thing for die cutting borders, embellishments and sentiments for your craft projects.
This handy machine also boasts a sleek and modern design, featuring a white exterior with pink accents and the Made To Surprise branding. The mini machine is the perfect essential for your craft collection!
The standard recommended sandwich when die cutting is the Grey Base Plate, Die (blade facing up), Material (Paper, Cardstock etc.) and then the White Cutting Plate on top.
Note: Take care not to overload this machine or disassemble/modify this machine. Avoid contact with the die blades and rollers when they are in motion. Children must be supervised by an adult if using this machine.
Features & Benefits
- Contains 1 Die Cutting Machine, 1 Grey Base Plate and 2 White Cutting Plates
- Designed by Sam Calcott
- Cuts craft materials up to and including 6.5cm x 16cm
- Features a sleek & modern design
- To clean, exterior only, wipe with a soft dry cloth
- Not for use with abrasive materials
- Largest Die Size: Approx. 6.5cm x 16cm