Papercraft Society Box (March) | Sharon Callis
This month's Papercraft Society Box designed by Sharon Callis is filled with Spring florals. With this box, Sharon will teach you her 'one cut, one fold, one roll' method of creating paper flowers. In this box you have three beautiful spring flower dies to create with, plus stamps, patterned paper and cardstock, quilling tools and flower-making essentials to recreate her ideas.
This box includes dies, stamps, patterned papers, ombre printed papers, coloured cardstock, wire and tape, stamens and an embossing tool, as well as an inspiration booklet with easy to follow, step by step tutorials. This box includes all the materials you require to make Spring floral crafts and so much more!
INCLUDES OVER £60 WORTH OF CRAFTING GOODIES
- 11 piece die set featuring three of Sharon's concept flower-making dies, foliage, petals, leaves and flourishes plus a stunning scripty 'Hello' sentiment
- 23 piece stamp set featuring all-occasion and special celebration sentiments, plus borders and floral decorative elements
- 8 x A5 sheets of ombre printed paper for flower-making
- 4 x A5 sheets of co-ordinating patterned paper
- 8 x sheets of matching coloured cardstock
- Floristry wire and tape
- Pack of stamens
- Double-ended embossing tool
- Booklet packed with inspiration from the Papercraft Society Design Team
- 8 background paper downloads from www.craftworld.com