Papercraft Society (December) | Frugal Crafter Lindsay Weirich
Lindsay wanted to make a kit that was accessible to all crafters which was versatile and would never go out of style. She has more than achieved this aim with an exquisite and inspiring collection of vintage botanical and postcard artwork, stamps and useful dies with timeless appeal.
There’s everything you need in the box to get started, from watercolour backgrounds painted by Lindsay herself, to inspiring blank postcards for you to colour. The box itself has a beautiful floral design with inspiring quote, ‘We are all on an artistic journey with different goals. Don’t worry about the product, just enjoy the process.’
Included in the kit is a fabulous must-try watercolour paint bookmark with six vibrant shades, a perfect take-anywhere tool with a waterbrush too. There is also a 25 piece die set and a 22 piece A5 stamp set, a booklet packed with inspiration and many other delightful crafty goodies!
Inside this box you will find over £60 worth of crafting goodies, including:
- 25-piece versatile die set
- A5 22-piece stamp set featuring focal flowers, butterflies, postmark, buttons, background elements and sentiments.
- A5 white core cardstock of co-ordinating colours (4 colours, 2 of each)
- A5 paper stack of co-ordinating patterned papers (8 designs)
- 2 x vellum sheets, one gold-foiled
- 6 x watercolour postcards
- 1 x A5 sticker sheet
- 20-piece ephemera pack
- 4 x satin tassels
- 1m seam binding
- Viviva 6-colour watercolour bookmark
- Booklet packed with inspiration