Designed by Stephanie Cole, these stunning new additions to the Pretty Quick range are sure to add a striking centrepiece to any project. Stencilling, paper-piecing, colouring and inking are just some of the techniques you can use with this collection. They all have the “snipability” factor - individual elements can be snipped from your die-cuts to layer or use separately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the intricacy and size of the die, the use of a shim and some rotation may be needed when die-cutting - this will depend on the type of machine you are using and how new your plates are (compatible with most standard/A4 die-cutting machines). To adhere the die-cuts, we’d recommend using a double-sided sticky sheet that is suitable for die-cutting.
Features & Benefits
- High quality thin metal die
- Easy to use
- Impressive results in minutes
- Quality affordable product
- Compatible with most die-cutting machines
- Strong card-envelope packaging
- Die-cut in black and layer onto coloured card for a quick effective finish
- Adhere to acetate or card and colour with your favourite medium
- Paper piece key elements or all if you choose
- Use the die-cut as a mask or stencil
- Trim and use the elements separately
- Die Size: 105mm x 113mm