Contains one Pretty Quick Stained Glass Collection bundle:
Christmas Angel die set
Christmas Robin die set
Christmas Candle die set
Christmas Wise Men die set
Features and benefits:
• High quality thin metal die
• Easy to use
• Impressive results in minutes
• Quality affordable product
• Compatible with most die-cutting machines
• Strong card-envelope packaging
• Dies measure 104mm x 104mm / 104mm diameter
• Die-cut in black and layer onto coloured card for a quick effective finish
• Adhere to acetate or card and colour with your favourite medium
• Paper piece key elements or all if you choose
• Use the die-cut as a mask or stencil
• Trim and use the elements separately
The stunning Stained Glass Christmas Collection are perfectly sized for square or round cards, allowing you to create the look of a contemporary stained glass window in minutes, as the name suggests.
Please note: due to the intricacy and size of the main die, the use of a shim and some rotation may be needed when die-cutting - this will depend on the type of machine you are using and how new your plates are (compatible with most standard/A4 die-cutting machines). To adhere the die-cuts, we’d recommend using a double-sided sticky sheet that is suitable for die-cutting.
Health and Safety Notices
Warning! The enclosed product may have sharp edges, so please use with care. Due to small parts, this product could present a choking hazard, so please do not leave unattended near children. Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 14. Please retain packaging for future reference.
A little about Pretty Quick
Pretty Quick dies allow you to create stylish cards with just one die! These dies are versatile, quick and easy, and will give you impressive results every time. Designed by Kay Whittaker, these four stunning new additions to the Stained Glass Collection are sure to add a striking centrepiece to any Christmas project. Stencilling, paper-piecing, colouring and inking are just some of the techniques you can use with this collection. They all have the “snipability” factor - individual elements can be snipped from your die-cuts to layer or use separately.