Designed by Kay Whittaker, these four stunning new additions to the Stained Glass Collection are sure to add a striking centrepiece to any Christmas project. Stencilling, paper-piecing, colouring and inking are just some of the techniques you can use with this collection. They all have the “snipability” factor - individual elements can be snipped from your die-cuts to layer or use separately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the intricacy and size of the die, the use of a shim and some rotation may be needed when die-cutting - this will depend on the type of machine you are using and how new your plates are (compatible with most standard/A4 die-cutting machines). To adhere the die-cuts, we’d recommend using a double-sided sticky sheet that is suitable for die-cutting.
Features & Benefits
- High quality thin metal die
- Easy to use
- Impressive results in minutes
- Quality affordable product
- Compatible with most die-cutting machines
- Strong card-envelope packaging
- Die-cut in black and layer onto coloured card for a quick effective finish
- Adhere to acetate or card and colour with your favourite medium
- Paper piece key elements or all if you choose
- Use the die-cut as a mask or stencil
- Trim and use the elements separately
- Die Diameter: 104mm x 104mm
Health & Safety Notice
Warning! The enclosed product may have sharp edges, so please use with care. Due to small parts, this product could present a choking hazard, so please do not leave unattended near children. Not intended for use by anyone under the age of 14. Please retain packaging for future reference.
Pretty Quick products aim to provide you with impressive results at once. Our products are quick and easy to use, meaning your project will be ready in no time! They are suitable for all skill levels and are a must-have for your craft box. Pretty Quick dies allow you to create stylish cards with just one die! This brand is versatile, quick and easy with impressive results. The dies can be used as stencils too!