Free Colour Wheel and Value Estimator!
We’ve gone colour-theory crazy in this issue of Quilt Now! Our free gifts are an incredibly useful colour wheel and value estimator which will make choosing fabrics for projects a breeze! Lynne Goldsworthy shares her colour theory expertise, as well as designing our cover star quilt which is the perfect lesson in colour selections.
- Paula Steel’s rainbow dogs are simply-pieced but sure to wow
- Judith Hollies’s icy themed Frost quilt is a masterclass in colour value
- Master Bargello quilts with Susan Standen’s technique focus and quilt project
- Whip up a stunning pair of pillows from V&Co’s ombre fabrics tonight
- Bust through your stash with an almost waste-free strip-pieced quilt
- Wrap up warm with Carolyn Forster’s Snowball quilt
- Try out the latest fabric weaving craze with our woven panel tote bag
- Plus the latest fabrics, gorgeous step by step photos, interviews and inspiration!